- COMPREHENSIVE ON-BOA
RDING PROCESS AND PROPOSITION DEVELOPMENT PRIOR TO CAMPAIGN KICKOFF
- INDIVIDUAL DATA RESEARCH FOR YOUR CAMPAIGN TO MAP THE PATH TO A CONVERSATION WITH YOUR IDEAL CLIENTS
- BESPOKE FIRST-TOUCH EMAIL SEQUENCES & FOLLOW-UP TEMPLATES WRITTEN FOR YOUR BUSINESS TO USE THROUGHOUT YOUR CAMPAIGN THAT GENERATE UP TO A 30% RESPONSE RATE
- A CONSULTATIVE APPROACH TO LEAD GENERATION THAT DELIVERS QUALIFIED AND HIGHLY DETAILED INTELLIGENCE ON EACH SALES LEAD OPPORTUNITY WE IDENTIFY FOR YOU
- YOU ALSO RECEIVE REGULAR INTELLIGENCE REPORTING OF RESPONSES AND CONVERSATIONS THAT WE HAVE HAD WITH PROSPECTS WHICH IS PART OF OUR PIPELINE BUILDING FOR US AND EVENTUALLY YOU TO NURTURE THOSE PROSPECTS INTO A BUYING POSITION
- A TEAM OF UP TO 4 PEOPLE WORKING ON YOUR CAMPAIGN AT ANY ONE TIME (ALL BASED IN OUR OFFICE IN WATFORD)
1. First we have a chat on the phone for 30 minutes to establish what your sales goals are. This gives both parties the opportunity to discover if there is a fit between the organisations.
2. We will send you a proposal outlining our service in full, which can be shared with any other colleagues in your business and we can also jump on a call to answer any other questions you may have prior to starting any campaign.
3. We then have an on-boarding conference call with senior members from both sides to find out more about your offering such as USPs and common objections we are likely to face from prospects during your campaign.
4. We prepare our systems (CRM, email etc.), craft email templates and research data for your campaign, and then run our first test.
5. We then tweak messaging and targeting based on the feedback we receive. We continue to scale the campaign, and schedule weekly, moving on to monthly strategy conversations with you to establish next steps and to review sales leads that have been passed over by our team.
Once we started the campaigns, they managed to go through the learning curve significantly quicker than we expected. What is particularly good about the way they operate is how proactive they are in continuously revising their strategies when things do not seem to be delivering results as expected.
Thus we have been able to see consistent improvement every month, and importantly so when we consider the fact that we have run campaigns in multiple countries and targeted potential customers.
Finally, regarding interaction, the Marketing Republic team is consistently on-time, they are very responsive to our requests and provide very good reporting and very good rapport.
Deputy CEO, EXUS
We have been working with Marketing Republic for over three months. Already, they have become part of our team, The period from engagement to activation has been impressive and the results from the process have exceeded our expectations.
As part of our initial process we assessed and evaluated four providers, Marketing Republic were head and shoulders above the rest. They actually do what they say and offer us real value for money.
Director, Customer Attuned
Here are answers to some frequently asked questions:
Q: How Many Sales Leads Can I Expect?
A: We can't give you a definitive number without working on your campaign at all. We also do not know the appetite in the market for your product without testing. After 3 months we aim to develop a 'predictable' number of leads.
Q: How Long Does a Campaign Last?
A: Typically we tend to start with an initial 3 month contract. This allows for our process to have a larger effect as we develop callbacks and tasks over this period. We would have run a number of campaigns in this time and you will have been able to make a judgement on the leads that we have identified for you.
Q: You Research Data, What Do You Mean?
A: We aim to research the latest information and contact details that fit your Ideal Customer Profile. We identify details such as: Name, Job Title, Company, Website, Email, Phone, Address. This allows us to run the second stage of our campaigns, being email sequences. We then collect Intelligence and qualify interest about the companies and contacts based on our email and phone conversations.
Q: Do you have a Pay-Per-Lead Model?
A: No we don't. The reason for this is that this is something that we have tried in the past and it tends to foster the wrong types of relationships. We always find leads for clients, but we do not know initially the potential returns of a project. In addition, we are taking all of the initial risk and upfront costs. So our question to you is, would you be willing to work for free?
Q: How Many Calls Will You Be Making?
A: The calls that we make are following up on replies to emails and in some cases prospects who have clicked multiple times. We use a combination of emails and calls to communicate with prospects and move them along the funnel. We do not make any COLD calls and are not a call centre. We work on a consultative selling method that is looking for conversations with the C-Suite, how often can you get through to them on the phone calling 'out of the blue'?